Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Papertrey Ink 11th Anniversary: Product Designers' Intro Day!


Good morning, friends! It's Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink 11th Anniversary festivities and today we're introducing the Product Designers for the coming year. This is going to be a busy year for yours truly and I couldn't be more delighted! Designing stamps and dies is such a rewarding job, largely because I actually get to encourage other people to find their creative voice. There's no better feeling than seeing someone get joy out of something you've poured your heart into designing. I am so happy to be a part of this team and I can't wait for you to see what everyone has to share with you in the coming year!


And guess what? The Win Your Wishlist contest is back! Head to our team blog for the contest details and comment on today's post to enter. Good luck!

2 comments:

Vicki Finger said...

I'm so glad the wishlist contest is back this year. I'm not there yet, but I am also CASEing your card for yesterday's challenge. It's one of my all time favorites!

see mary stamp said...

Lizzie, your product designs are among my favorites, your projects are inventive and I appreciate your grateful spirit. It is a pleasure to read your blog posts! Here's to another wonderful year with PTI.