Saturday, August 19, 2017

More Papertrey Ink Release: Bite Size Tags & The Truffle Tote Box Die

Good morning, friends! Welcome back for more August Papertrey Ink release inspiration. Today I'm sharing a couple of sweet gift totes filled with tasty treats.

Truffle Tote Candy Boxes

Nichole designed a stamp and tag collection called Bite Size Tags that is perfect for dressing up the Truffle Tote Box or any other treat boxes you might have in your collection. Let's get down to business!

I started with the birthday treat box, so let's check out those details first.

Birthday Calories Truffle Tote

I began by die cutting two Spring Rain box pieces (you need two pieces to complete a box) and stamped each with the dotted circle from Bite Size Tags. Then, I die cut an oval window into one of the box pieces.

Birthday Calories Truffle Tote 3

I adhered clear cardstock behind the window opening and assembled the box, filling with candy before I closed the flaps. It fits three Lindt truffles with plenty of space. I imagine homemade truffles would fit just as well.

Birthday Calories Truffle Tote 2

Next, I die cut a tag shape. I used the larger of the two rectangle dies. I stamped it with a Bite Size Tags frame and sentiment and lightly sponged top half with Spring Rain ink. Then, I die cut a scalloped medallion and stamped it with a flower from the same set. I adhered the medallion to the tag with foam tape and tied the tag to the box with baker’s twine.

Supplies:

Next up, I have a Truffle Tote that's more autumnal in style. You could easily make it a year-round design with a simple color and image swap.

Because You're Sweet Truffle Tote

I began by die cutting two Classic Kraft box pieces and stamped each with the "Nom Nom" sentiment from Bite Size Tags. Then, I die cut the rectangular window into one of the box pieces. I adhered clear cardstock behind the window opening and assembled the box, filling with candy before I closed the flaps. It fits ten Dove chocolates with plenty of space.

Because You're Sweet Truffle Tote 3

Next, I die cut the tag shape from Rustic White cardstock. I used the smaller hexagon tag for this box. I stamped it with the striped chevron image from Bite Size Tags as well as the pumpkin and sentiment.

Because You're Sweet Truffle Tote 2

Then I used Rustic Cream Twine and Ripe Avocado Saddle Stitch Ribbon To tie the tag to the box. Cute!

Supplies:

Ok, that's it for me today. Thank you so much for stopping by! Make sure to check in with Nichole, Betsy, Dawn, Heather, Keeway, Laurie, Melissa, Michelle, Stephanie, and Wanda to see what other inspiration they have using these versatile new goodies. Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Diana K said...

Love this box die and your sweet projects! Thanks for giving us candy capacity, Lizzie. It really helps a lot!