Sunday, June 28, 2009

Road Trip!

Sean and I are trekking our happy selves down to Tennessee (to visit Mom and Henry) this evening until late this week, so I may be a bit scarce between now and then. I was hoping to have something to share before we headed out, but I'm afraid that isn't likely. You see, it's 3 hours to Wapner and I still have a "t'do" list that needs t'done. And it's long. It was longer, but I've been chipping away at it steadily for the last few days. Yesterday I checked "go get license renewed" off the list. It wasn't crowded (for a Saturday morning) and I made the DMV lady chuckle, so all-in-all a rather successful trip. I love making crabby people chuckle. It gives me a bit of a thrill. How's that for living on the edge?

Anyway...enjoy your week and I'll return to blogland before you know it!

No comments: