Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nothing To Share

Sorry! I've been working on Papertrey Guest Star Stamper submissions this week, so I don't have any projects to showcase yet. I've also been working to finish up a friend's wedding trousseau. Yesterday was "typeset the programs" time. I love to typeset. I miss it immensely sometimes.

I also have my final doctor's appointment today. It has been a long 4 month process to get my back repaired, but I feel so much better now. I can actually get out of bed in the morning and I don't have to take Advil every four hours just to tolerate the ache. I'm going to have to deal with the arthritis forever, but that's nuthin' compared to what it was!

The kitties have been vigilant lately. They've been sleeping outside my craft room door to keep an eye on me. I've not gotten a glass of water alone for the last two weeks. I think they really love having me home. Buddy in particular. He likes to sleep on me when I'm trying to type. This is a large cat, folks. 18 pounds of love snuggled up on my lap.

The weather here has been cooler the past couple of days. Especially the mornings. I can't wait for fall. We go to Hocking Hills once every fall to hike and take pictures. The nights have a chill so people in our neighborhood burn branches in their outdoor fire pits and it smells like the whole block is camping. I pull out the cardigan sweaters and we go pumpkin picking. Sounds blissful, right? I'm so excited.

I'll try to get something sharable finished soon. Have a great day!

No comments: