Saturday, August 18, 2007

Derailed Plans...

So I was planning to share a swap card that I'd been working on all day, but it ended up being one of those cards that just doesn't seem to come together right so you just have to put it down. Long story short, I had to walk away this evening. Maybe I'll share the card tomorrow. Instead, I'm sharing a love card. Wedding, anniversary, just because...



This card was one of those that just fell into place (unlike today's adventure). The green Bazzill stock is randomly stamped with one of the Rhonna Farrer flourishes in Artprint Brown Memories Ink. The sentiment, "all you need is love," from Hampton Arts is stamped on natural twill ribbon and attached to the card with adhesive. The brads, from American Crafts, are really more for decoration. I don't like it when the items I use on the outside of the card come through the front because it makes the inside look kind of messy sometimes. It's not so bad with brads, but sewing really looks icky. So that is today's card. I'll try to write a longer post tomorrow. Nighty, night...

No comments: