Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day four and still going strong!



Today I wanted to show an anniversary card to follow-up on yesterday's wedding card. This anniversary card is s-u-p-e-r easy and quick, making it an ideal candidate for the last minute greeting. All cardstock on this card is from Bazzill. I used punches from EK Success for all of the paper shapes. I use the flower shape on all sorts of projects. It's such a sweet and understated little shape. The sentiment is one of the Michaels $1 bin finds and the ribbon is white 3/8" grosgrain from Offray. I also used rhinestones from Darice and a touch of glitter to make the cute little hearts sparkle.



I hope you all like this thank you card, because I certainly do. The patterned paper is Chatterbox, the green cardstock is Bazzill, and the pinky-orange is from Prism. I also stamped my sentiment on white Strathmore stock with Olive Pastel ink from Color Box. The sentiment is actually two separate words from different mini sets from Stampendous. One set is a thanks set (I masked off the "s") and the other set is a thinking of you set. The ribbon I found at a small store here in Columbus (I'm not sure of the manufacturer) and the brads are just white brads from American Craft that I dipped in Olive Pastel ink, then dipped in clear embossing powder, then heat set. The pretty little decorative frame is from Quickutz. I used 3-D tape to make the paper "frame" feel more like a shadow box. Enjoy!

No comments: